The key aim of our service standards is:
- To ensure those accessing our specialist support services receive an appropriate and effective service.
The policies and procedures of Crisis Point are integral to these Service Standards. To make sure we work to the highest of standards for our patients:
- The Clinical Outcomes in Routine Evaluation (CORE) system is used.
- The Strengths, Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) system is used
- The Outcome Star system is used
Crisis Point’s specialist service provision and delivery entail six main groups
- Therapeutic Counselling
- One to One Support & Advocacy
- Advice & Guidance
- Group Work